The general rules for withdrawing funds are as follows:
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to partners’ personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- Withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for withdrawals without notifying partners in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.