You can approve or reject pending rebate transactions in the Approval section. This section shows a table of transactions with details on unpaid rebates, allows you to pay rebates, and reflects historical data of the previously paid rebates.
To approve rebates:
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Click Rebates and choose Approval.
- Click Approve next to a pending rebates transaction.
- Depending on your Personal Area security type, you will get a verification code either by SMS or email. Input the verification code and click Submit.
Once the rebate transaction is approved, its status will be changed to Processing or Processed. Your clients should receive their rebates within 5-10 minutes.
To reject a pending rebate transaction:
- In your Personal Area, click Rebates and choose Approval.
- Click Reject next to a pending rebate transaction.
- Click Yes.
After this operation is completed, the rebate transaction status will be changed to Rejected, and no rebates will be sent to that particular client.